Friday 5 August 2011

Well, I did it!

Here it is, my first blog post. I have thought about this for a long time and now, at 1:00 am, I am finally doing it!
I just came back from The CTMH Convention in Disneyland a couple weeks ago and this is where the fire was lit to just get this blog done!
I also follow some great blogs and alot of my inspiration to do this has come from them. I would say my biggest inspiration has been from Tresa Black. She is so creative (some would say Fabulously Artsy).
Once I learn how to post pictures, I will post some of my creations (In my defense, I have only been blogging for 20 minutes).
Well, time for bed. I will play some more tomorrow and hopefully (with the help of my teenage daughter) get this whole blog thing figured out.
Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment