Wednesday 17 August 2011

Studio J

I am a traditional scrapbooker!!! I love to touch my paper!!! I love to create!!!
Blah blah blah... we have all heard it and in my case, I have said it!! And yes, it is true!
But... there is a time and place for everything. My Studio J moment came in August 2009.
We went to Disneyland in October 2008... then in July 2009 we decided to go back in November.
Well... I have this rule (it's a rule I made up for myself, so I don't know why I can't change it, but rules are not meant to be broken, so I can't change it) the rule is I have to get my last trip scrapbooked before I go on another trip. So what's a girl to do???? Studio J





I thought I would give it a try... 32 layouts in 3 days!! I couldn't believe it!
It is also my thinnest Disney album :)
With Studio J you don't have to continue to buy programs, you just log on, create and if you like it, order it!!  You can also buy memberships if you want to order your pages at a lower price!
If you would like to give it a try, Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment