Wednesday 10 August 2011

Brendas Card Club

Because Im not busy enough with my own clubs and crops, I am also in a monthly card club which is run by my friend Brenda who is a SU Consultant.
I love going to this card club... Brenda is so inspiring and I love creating her cards and projects without having to do any prep work.
Part of Brendas card club includes a monthly card swap, so I thought I would show you a few cards I made for past card swaps.

The first 2 cards are made with "Wings" paper and the stamp set "Find Your Style".
It amazes me how 2 cards with the same paper and stamp set can look so different.





This next card is really out of the archives... I cant even remeber the name of this paper off the top of my head. I really went through a "tri-fold card" phase about a year and a half ago, lol.



This one is one of my favorites and is with one of my favorite papers, "Twitterpatted", which I think goes with any theme... and I still have lots left (just to prepare you!)
I also used that super cute owl punch from SU, but in my defense, until a few weeks ago, I had to go elsewhere for a cutting system.
The sticks are from my Grandma's tree :)

2 comments:

  1. This post was funny. I went to a Tri-Fold phase, too. :-)

    Love the owl in the last card, BTW. It's a cutie! You do great work!

    ReplyDelete