Friday 19 August 2011

Make-a-wish

Have you ever seen incredible art work and wondered "Who comes up with this stuff?" or "Who is the person with that kind of creative mind?" 
Well... her name is Tresa Black and she has been the inspiration for alot of my projects, card clubs and most recently, starting my blog, yet I have never personally met her. 
At convention this year, Tresa entered an album in the album contest and it was amazing to see... but the video of the album that won 1st place is even more amazing and I would like to share it with you...


If you would like to see more of Tresa's creations, check out her blog at http://www.fabulouslyartsy.com/ and be ready to be amazed.

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet, such nice things you say! Thank you for sharing my video! :)

    ReplyDelete