Saturday 3 September 2011

Welcome To September

So it is September!! This is a bittersweet month for me... I love fall, but do not want winter to come! My little guy is so excited to start kindergarten and I am so excited for him, but I am so sad to lose him every morning. He is my side kick, my partner in crime. I guess we will have to work extra hard in the afternoons to make up for lost time (I can feel my eyes welling up with tears as I write this... so on to something happier).

With a new month comes a new stamp!!! and September has a great Stamp of the Month! It is every scrapbookers, card and tag makers dream!! This is such a versatile stamp! And surprise, surprise... it coordinates with CTMH's new Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge!

 
This stamp is available to you for only $5.50 with a $55.00 order.
Contact me today if you would like to get your hands on this stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment