Friday 23 September 2011

Liebster Blog Award!


Today was a special day for me... I received my very first blog award!! It is from fellow blogger Lisa House @ Shabby Mommy. Be sure to check out her blog!!


This is a different kind of blog award in the respect that it recognizes inspiring blogs with less than 200 followers.  This way some very worthy, but often over looked blogs benefit from some extra exposure...which is something every blogger can use!

Liebster is the German word for "beloved" or "favourite".  So it is now my turn to bestow this award to 5 of my most beloved blogs who have less than 200 followers (this was very hard, as I follow so many great blogs).  So be sure to check out the blogs listed below and congratulate them by leaving them some blog love in the form of a comment and becoming a Follower if you find them to be as inspiring as I do!


Simply Creating

Nancy's CRAFTY blog

Gr8scraps

Doing It With Ink

The Bling Diva

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you are getting awarded twice, my friendly tweeker....head to my blog on Sep 25th to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I love your work and am so honored by the award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, girl! Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Jackie! Sorry for not responding earlier. Blogger wasn't letting me post.

    ReplyDelete