Saturday 22 October 2011

Card Patterns weekly sketch #138

So this weeks card pattern I found a little challenging. I'm not sure if I'm just not feeling creative today or if my blogtoberfest goal to blog every day this month is leaving me short of words and original cards!?!? 
Do you ever find that no matter how different the sketch, somehow your cards still look the same? 
Anyway, it gave me a chance to crack open my new pink CTMH ribbon bundle, which is so cute!! I used the crochet type ribbon, so I guess now I will have to order more :)

Here is the sketch...

And here is my card...


Enjoy!
Jackie

7 comments:

  1. So I am a fellow CTMH consultant who hapened on your blog from the Card Patterns blog...and I want to say I don't think your cards are looking alike at all! I just perused your work and think you are very creative!
    Marie at Isom Cre8tions

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Jackie! I love the color combo and the beautiful crocheted ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like this card very much.
    Sorry, I cant follow, something wrong with google:(
    Greetings from Belgrade.
    Hope I find yuor blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card!! The colors are so pretty and the lace is just perfect!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Card! And pretty sentiment!
    I like your take on the cardpatterns sketch!
    ~KatieMarie

    ReplyDelete