Monday 5 November 2012

Christmas Card Blog Hop



Welcome to the November Cross Canada Blog Hop. In this Hop we were given the challenge to create 3 Christmas Cards using Non-Christmas paper! The paper I chose was "Clementine".

If you came from Terryann's Blog , then you are in the right place!

And here are my 3 cards...

The first card I used the Burlap Ribbon (one of my favorite new products this season) to make the "flower"


On the second card, the Christmas bulb is made from a Dimensional Element, and the ribbon wrapped around it is just the edging from the Burlap Ribbon.


And this is my third card... The bulbs are just made from the Clementine Paper and the tops are from the Silver Shimmer Trim Ribbon.





Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is DEANNES BLOG,

Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to create your own Christmas cards using some of the designs and paper seen along the way.



Enjoy!
Jackie.


5 comments:

  1. I love the Burlap flower, can't wait to try it myself....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. I think the last one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Jackie!! I love your burlap flower!! I have to try one of those myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warm and friendly. Very nice cards! I love the twilight flourishes with the balls on the third card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv all your cards, Jackie, but luv the third card the best. The 3 christmas ornaments, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete