Sunday 29 July 2012

My Favorite NEW Products

On Wednesday August 1st, the new CTMH Idea Book will be available!
I have to tell you, this is my very favorite Idea Book since I started with CTMH. Every Idea Book that comes out, I love the products, but there is always a paper pack (or 2) that just don't do it for me... There is not one paper pack in this book I don't love!
I always have a favorite product I LOVE... but this Idea Book I have 3!!
So today I will give you a sneak peek at my 3 favorite products and also a project I made using them.
I do have to apologize, I did not use any new paper, but instead decided to use retired paper.

My 1st favorite product:

The New Cricut Artiste Collection.


My 2nd favorite product:

The New "Make It from Your Heart" pattern book.
This book is awesome! I was so worried when CTMH announced they were going to retire the How-To books, but now I am so happy. This publication is soft covered, less expensive and the patterns, products & ideas are more current.
I have already made cards using most of the card patterns in this book (which I will blog about starting tomorrow)


My 3rd favorite product:

The New alcohol markers. These markers are incredible and easy to use!
I love these markers for a couple reasons. The main one is... They are alcohol markers, and if you have ever used alcohol markers, I don't need to explain! If you haven't... You have to try these markers.
Another reason I love them, CTMH thinks of everything, so when you order 1 (for example: Cotton Candy, like pictured below) you actually get 2 markers!! The one you ordered plus a coordinating color for highlighting/shading!



So now, here is a project I made using my 3 favorite new products. It is a set of 6 card in a card holder.



The card holder is cut from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge.


There are 3 of each style of card...

This card is from "Pattern # 21" in the Make It From Your Heart pattern book

And this card is from "Pattern # 22" in the Make It From Your Heart pattern book

And the flowers are colored with the new alcohol markers.

So now you have seen my 3 favorite products!!

Enjoy!
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment